About your UK break
This unique experience is perfect to share with those closest to you. Designed for just 2 – 4 people, you’ll be taken on a whirlwind adrenaline tour of North Wales.
From flying through the mountains on the fastest zipline in the world, plummeting from limestone cliffs, scrambling along incredible coastlines and trekking through slate mines, to camping wild in the rugged mountains, this weekend packs an insane amount of action into a neat little package.
We’ll ensure this non-stop adrenaline rush helps you see the very best of North Wales’ dramatic natural beauty, and that you enjoy it in the most exciting way possible. Strap in, because this one is a whirlwind.
- All meals & refreshments included
- Professional, local, English-speaking guides
- Private transport throughout the trip, including return transfers to your Manchester/Liverpool/Chester city hotel
- All activities
- Tent for your night under the stars
Why I chose this offer
- Ride the worlds' fastest zipline through incredible slate mines.
- Scramble along Wales' wild coastline on the island of Anglesey.
- Camp in the wild underneath clear, dark skies of Snowdonia.
All meals & refreshments included
Various dates in October and September
Factfile on UK Breaks
Whether it’s a weekend away in the Lakes, a Lodge with a Hot Tub on the Isle of Wight, a Themed break in a Stately home, or a week on a Narrowboat – The UK has loads of options for when you just want to get away. Maybe you dont like flying or want to take a Pet – whatever the reason it’s easy to forget that we have an incredible variety of things to do on our doorstep....Read more