About your holiday
Discover and explore spectacular Cape Town in its glorious setting, rugged Indian Ocean shores, the plain of the 'Little Karoo' and the rolling grassland home of 'Big Five' game, before finally taking in the sunkissed landscape of some of the world's finest vineyards.
- 17 Meals
- Four game drives in search of the Big Five
- Two nights in the Garden Route Game Lodge
- A ride in Table Mountain's rotating cable-car
- Touring the beautiful Cape Peninsula
- Visiting the whale-watching town of Hermanus
- See the extraordinary Cango Caves and visit an ostrich farm
- Journey to Knysna, on the beautiful Garden Route
- Cruise on the Knysna Lagoon
- Visit Tsitsikamma National Park and its towering 'Big Tree'
- Discover the magic of South Africa's Cape Winelands and beautiful Western Cape
- Enjoy a wine-tasting lunch and tour on a Stellenbosch wine estate
- Visit foodie capital Paarl and elegant Franschhoek
- A whale-watching cruise (September to November departures only)
This tour is available on various dates throughout 2020.
Why I chose this offer
- Luxury Self Drive South Africa
- The Essential Tour, Staying In The Essential Resorts
- Five Star
As per Itinerary
25th May 2020. Other dates throughout 2020/21 available
Less stress parking at the airport...
Airport Parking at London Heathrow
From only £48.98
Relax in Style before you fly...
VIP Lounge at London Heathrow
From only £14.99
Stay protected whilst abroad...
To arrange your travel Insurance to , call 0333 003 5689