About your holiday
The exclusive five star Hotel More is an elegant boutique hotel, located on the water's edge in the picturesque area of Lapad. The Cave Bar, the hotel's hidden gem, offers a unique place to enjoy a cocktail, either within the cave itself or on the seafront, where you can take in the stunning views. The location is also superb, enjoy the lovely bathing spots and eateries within the surrounding area, without forgetting to venture a little further to Croatia's star attraction, Dubrovnik Old Town. This property would be ideal for guests seeking an intimate hotel, with modern facilities and impeccable service.
• Proof of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival with an authorised vaccine
• From the 26th July, irrelevant of vaccination status, all travellers will also need to provide a negative Covid test;
• A negative Covid antigen test result not older than 48 hours within scheduled arrival time from an authorised lab. OR;
• A negative Covid PCR test result not older than 72 hours within scheduled arrival time. OR;
• Children under 12 and accompanied by a parent/guardian are exempt from the testing requirements if the parent or guardian has proof of a negative test result
• Complete an online entry form before you travel
• Carry a copy of your accommodation booking
Returning to England
• Take a Covid test before you travel in the 3 days before you will arrive, for example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Children under the age of 11 excluded. The test must be a PCR test, LAMP test or an approved antigen lateral flow test
• You must have booked and take a Covid PCR test on or before day 2 on arriving home (the day you arrive is classed as day 0). Includes children aged 5 and over
• Complete a passenger locator form anytime in the 48 hours before you return home
Why I chose this offer
- Great for couples
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Unique Cave bar
- Lovely spa centre
Bed & Breakfast
12th May 2022
Factfile on Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik is a city in southern Croatia fronting the Adriatic Sea. Famous for its distinctive Old Town, encircled with massive stone walls completed in the 16th century. Paved with limestone, the pedestrianised Stradun (aka Placa) is lined with shops and restaurants....Read more
Less stress parking at the airport...
Airport Parking at Birmingham International
From only £25.69
Relax in Style before you fly...
VIP Lounge at Birmingham International
From only £17.99
Stay protected whilst abroad...
To arrange your travel Insurance to Dubrovnik, call 0333 003 5689