About your holiday
Step back in time as you take a horse-drawn jaunting-car ride and a boat trip through to the spectacular lakeland scenery of the Killarney National Park. Enjoy tours of the Dingle Peninsula, once described as "the most beautiful place on earth" by the National Geographic Society, of the glorious Ring of Kerry, and around the lakes-and-mountains paradise of the Iveragh Peninsula.
Discover the spectacular medieval castle of Bunratty, and visit Adare - one of Ireland’s loveliest villages.
A tour of the beautiful Dingle Peninsula
A coach tour around the Ring of Kerry's stunning mountains and seascapes
A horse-drawn jaunting-car trip through Killarney National Park and a cruise on Loch Leane
A visit to historic Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, where Irish life a century ago is recreated
A visit to Adare, one of Ireland’s loveliest villages
The chance to enjoy a show at the Siamsa Tire National Folk Theatre (departures between mid-May and mid-September only)
WHAT DOES THIS PRICE INCLUDE?
- Five nights' dinner, bed and Irish breakfast accommodation at the four-star Meadowlands Hotel, Tralee
- Entry to the Blasket Island Heritage Centre and Bunratty Castle
- A horse-drawn jaunting car and Loch Leane cruise experience
- Full-day excursions to the Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula
- Return flights to Cork
- Comfortable coach travel and transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
Ask about your nearest regional departure
Why I chose this offer
- Fully Escorted Tour
- Beautiful Scenary
- Regional Departures
As per Itinerary
10th Oct 2021