About your holiday
On this unique Small-Group Tour, you’ll get the chance to really settle into your breathtaking surroundings as you spend a week at South Africa’s distinguished Sebatana Rhino Lodge.
Set amongst the malaria-free UNESCO-listed Waterberg Biosphere, the Sebatana Private Reserve covers almost 100,000 acres and is home to over 75 mammals, 300 species of bird and hundreds of different flowers and trees – the perfect place to connect with South Africa’s wildlife!
- Go in search of the Big Five as you take three safaris in the famous Kruger National Park (one full, day two morning safaris)
- Fully family friendly tour – see ‘more info’ at the bottom of the page for further details
- Engaging full-day tour at a local wildlife rehabilitation centre
- Picturesque panoramic tour, taking in some of the Lowveld and the Blyde River Canyon’s best sights
- Gentle guided nature walk at Camp Bethel
- Fascinating Nyani cultural village tour, including dance performance
- Traditional South African braai (barbeque) on your last night
- Nature walk at the African Pride Irene Country Lodge
- Several exciting optional tours to choose from, including a night safari and boat cruise on the Blyde River
✔ Seven nights’ carefully chosen all-inclusive accommodation, including one at the five-star African Pride Irene Country Lodge, near Pretoria, and six at Camp Bethel, plus two on the aircraft
✔ 21 meals, including seven breakfasts, seven lunches and seven dinners.
✔ Included water, coffee, tea and juice, together with local beers and wines
✔ Return flights to Johannesburg
✔ Fully escorted by a friendly, knowledgeable tour manager and wildlife specialist
✔ Included coffee, tea, water, juice, local beers and wine
Irene Country Lodge Hotel (night 1)
This charming, five-star lodge is set amongst sweeping, private grounds and even has its own lake. Rooms are decorated in English country style, with wooden furnishings emphasising the lodge’s connection with nature, together with a private terrace and TV. The lodge also boasts an outdoor pool, hot tub and restaurant.
Camp Bethel (night 3 to 8)
This family friendly, intimate luxury tented safari camp features just six canvas-style tents and is located amongst the pristine African bush. From your spacious, well-equipped safari-style tents with private viewing decks, you’ll be surrounded by South Africa’s most astonishing nature and wildlife – it’ll feel like you have the whole place to yourself! Your stay at the family run Camp Bethel - where service is impeccable - will be all-inclusive meaning all meals as well as water, tea, coffee, soft drinks and local beer and wines are included.
16th Jan - £1751
30th Jan - £1859
13th Feb - £1859
27th Feb - £1913
13th Mar - £1913
27th Mar - £1913
10th Apr - £1985
24th Apr - £1908
8th May - £1908
22nd May - £1998
29th May - £1994
12th June - £1944
26th June - £1944
10th July - £2160
24th July - £2160
7th August - £2160
21st August - £2160
4th September - £1980
4th December - £1904
Why I chose this offer
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager and wildlife specialist
- Return flights to Johannesburg from London Heathrow
- Seven nights’ carefully chosen all-inclusive accommodation, including one at the five-star African Pride Irene Country Lodge, near Pretoria, and six at Camp Bethel, plus two on the aircraft
Various - see above
Less stress parking at the airport...
Airport Parking at London Heathrow
From only £48.98
Relax in Style before you fly...
VIP Lounge at London Heathrow
From only £14.99
Stay protected whilst abroad...
To arrange your travel Insurance to , call 0333 003 5689