About your holiday
All prices from ( all subject to availability at time of booking)
5th December .. Birmingham Ads £649pp Chd £579pp
12th December .. Bournmouth Ads £619pp Chd £549pp
11th December .. Cardiff Ads £619pp Chd £549pp
19th December .. East Midlands Ads £619pp Chd £549pp
23rd December .. Exeter Ads £619pp Chd £549pp
21st December .. Glasgow Ads £619pp Chd £549pp
10th December .. Humberside Ads £619pp Chd £549pp
20th December .. Humberside Ads £619pp Chd £549pp
16th December .. Leeds/Bradford Ads £569pp Chd £4999pp
22nd December .. Liverpool Ads £649pp Chd £579pp
4th December .. London Gatwick Ads £649pp Chd £579pp
18th December .. Norwich Ads £619pp Chd £549pp
Take your children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews on a day trip they'll never forget as you journey 100 kilometres above the Arctic Circle to a sparkling landscape of snowy forests. For here, in the remote heart of Swedish Lapland, you'll find Pajala - the secret home of the real Santa Claus, his reindeer and his happy team of helpers.
For a few precious days in December, you can go on a day trip to Lapland on our specially chartered flight - the only 'Santa' flight into Pajala on that day - for a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a natural winter wonderland that's as far away from the everyday, increasingly commercial Christmas celebration as you could ever hope to find.
- A magical ride in a traditional reindeer-drawn sleigh
- A trip through the snow on a dog-sled pulled by huskies
- A thrilling ride on a snowmobile
- Exclusive festive flights
- Discovering the still, white wilderness of Swedish Lapland
- Family fun in the snow
- Time to enjoy organised activities throughout the day
- A host of treasured memories to cherish
WHAT DOES THIS PRICE INCLUDE?
- Exclusive chartered return flights direct to Pajala, in Swedish Lapland
- Return transfers from the airport to Santa's village
- In-flight catering
- Warm and cosy thermal clothing including gloves and boots
- Hot berry juice to drink
- A 'Search for Santa' experience
- A private family meeting with Father Christmas
- A token Christmas gift for every child
- An exhilarating snowmobile ride
- A traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- Husky sledding through the snowy countryside
- A two-course lunch of hot soup and Swedish meatballs
Why I chose this offer
- Meet Santa
- Snowmobile Ride
- Token Gift for each child
- and much much more
Various - See Description
Various Dates available
Factfile on Lapland
Whichever part of Lapland you want to find yourself in, you won’t be able to deny it’s one of the most magical destinations to tick off your bucket list. With crisp white snow-covered floors, frost-tipped forests, enticing ancient woods and naughty elves ruling the land.
People often say as though you feel as though you’ve jumped into Christmas card setting....
Stay protected whilst abroad...
To arrange your travel Insurance to Lapland, call 0333 003 5689