About your holiday
When you think of Mexico you think of beautiful all inclusive resorts, However there is an opportunity to test your courage and willingness to jump 30ft into a Cenote. With thousands dotted around Mexico including Cancun, take your pick and your courage!
UNICO 20° 87° is an adult-exclusive paradise that's set on the pristine beaches of Riviera Maya. Indulge in gourmet dining, with a variety of cuisines to choose from and receive attentive service as you're also waited on by the pool and on the beach. After a long day of relaxing in the spa, retreat to your balcony and have a soak in your own whirlpool bath.
All inclusive means not having to worry about the details. here's a list of everything that will be included in your stay.
- 5-star adults-only accommodations
- In-room minibar stocked according to preference
- Custom-scented amenities
- Four unique restaurants, including Cueva Siete under celebrity chef Christian Bravo
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Free calls to the Continental US & Canada
- 24-hr room service
- Three bars with a devoted mixology program and a lounge featuring live entertainment
- Poolside and beachside service including snacks and beverages
- Land and water sports
- Fitness Center with a visiting instructor program
- Daily and nightly events
True luxury comes in the form of unlimited inclusions - for a 20% service fee, we'll take your stay to the next level with unlimited golf, spa treatments, local tours, and beauty salon & barber shop services.
- Select Spa treatments
- Select Beauty Salon services
- Select tours and adventures including Cenote Jumping
Why I chose this offer
- Adults Only 18+
- Unlimited gourmet dining at four venues
- Unlimited golf, spa and tours
Ultra All Inclusive
Various UK airports are available for this offer. Please call or email for a quote
Offer based on Various dates in December 2021
Factfile on Cancun
Resort Description – Cancun and the Riviera Maya are on Mexico’s Caribbean Coast on the Yucatan Peninsula. Cancun is a family friendly resort with big hotels facing either onto a lagoon or the Ocean and big Nightclubs at the top of the Strip. Buses run up and down so its easy to get around but some of the hotels are so big many guests rarely leave them....Read more
Stay protected whilst abroad...
To arrange your travel Insurance to Cancun, call 0333 003 5689