About your holiday
This trip has been specially planned so you are able to enjoy seeing the stunning scenery huddled beneath its rustling autumnal blanket.
In addition to enjoying the marvels of Mother Nature, you can also visit historic cities and quaint wine towns as you wind your way along the Rhine. Begin your cruise by enjoying a full day and included tour in the vibrant heart of Dusseldorf before you can stroll along Rüdesheim's cobbled Drosselgasse and perhaps opt to join a wine tasting.
An optional excursion venture into the imposing Ehrenbreitstein Fortress overlooking the town of Koblenz and after cruising to Bonn, another allows you to explore the former home of Beethoven. Sail on to Arnhem where you can learn more about one of the most famous battles of World War II on an included excursion. Enjoying the highlights of Amsterdam on an included tour is a fitting way to round-off your holiday.
Itinerary: Travel by coach from the UK to Dusseldorf via Folkestone > Dusseldof > Rudesheim > Rudesheim to Koblenz > Koblenz to Bonn > Bonn to Arnhem > Amsterdam > Amsterdam
- VIP door-to-door travel service from anywhere on the UK mainland
- 20 meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Optional travel insurance underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK
- Return coach travel via Eurotunnel or ferry*
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- All Gratuities on board
- Drinks reception and Captain’s dinner
- Saga Cruise Host
- Saga Cruise Assistant on board
- Entertainment and activities on the ship
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Amsterdam city tour and canal cruise or Unique Experience: Amsterdam Culinary Walking Tour
- Arnhem Commemoration Tour
- Dusseldorf City Tour
*Return flights or direct Eurostar train to Amsterdam for a supplement.
Why I chose this offer
- Brand new ship
- Most cabins have French balcony’s
- Wines, beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Gratuities included
- Free wifi
- Includes 3 excursions
Full Board with Wines, beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
22nd November 2021