About your holiday
If ever there was a resort that embraces the quintessential Caribbean, Sandals Halcyon Beach is surely it. Here in the midst of a tropical utopia, where majestic palms line a pristine beach and verdant mountains rise from a turquoise sea, you'll discover a charming and intimate sanctuary that's the essence of its name...tranquil, peaceful and calm. This is a true Garden of Eden, a place where your senses are elevated into overdrive by caressing sea breezes, inviting ocean waters, and fragrant tropical blooms. Experience pampering with an exemplary level of refined service, and surrender to a world of enchanting temptations that immerse you in the hypnotic realm of the islands.
You won't find a more peaceful sanctuary in the Caribbean than Sandals Halcyon Beach in Saint Lucia. A true Garden of Eden by the sea, the resort's beachfront island architecture features gingerbread-detailed cottages that are no taller than the highest palm tree, ensuring gorgeous panoramas of Saint Lucia's tranquil beach and tropical seaside gardens. And with Sandals' exclusive exchange program, you can enjoy expanded dining options at 27 gourmet restaurants.
- 7 nights All-Inclusive at Sandals Halcyon Beach in Saint Lucia
- Staying in a Crystal Lagoon Walkout Swim up room Club Level
- Club Room perks include private check-in at the lounge, fully stocked in-room bar with premium pouring brands and all the services of the Club Sandals Lounge
- Travelling in November 2021
- Return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways
- From only £1,839 per person
- Secure today with a low deposit of just £175 per person
Why I chose this offer
- Couples only
- Luxury Honeymoon Room
- Amazing Saving
Ultra All Inclusive
Various - See Description
Valid for travel: See above
Factfile on St. Lucia
France and England fought to reign over the for nearly 200 years. While British customs and traditions prevail, there is a decidedly French influence that permeates this paradise-in the local accent and refined cuisine. But it's the love of romance that is most remarkable....Read more
Stay protected whilst abroad...
To arrange your travel Insurance to St. Lucia, call 0333 003 5689