About your holiday
A journey on the elegant Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train should be on every discerning traveller’s wish list - there is simply no better way to celebrate a special birthday or anniversary in style. From the moment you board, you take a step back in time to the bygone, golden-age of rail travel when a journey was about relishing the experience rather than getting from A to B as quickly as possible. Guests can still rely on the highest levels of personal service, with outstanding cuisine served in a stylish dining car, combined with a private sleeper cabin and civilised bar carriage where you can meet other like-minded travellers. Throughout the journey you will be attended to by your cabin steward and enjoy delicious food prepared by expert chefs – all meals on board are included at no extra cost.
You can choose to travel southbound from London Victoria aboard the Belmond British Pullman and arrive in Venice the following afternoon aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, or northbound from Venice in the morning, arriving into London the next evening.
Whichever way you choose to travel Kirker will arrange private water taxi transfers in Venice, accommodation at one of our carefully-selected hotels, and a one-way flight to complete the journey.
London to Venice
You depart London Victoria at 10.45 on the British Pullman for an excellent lunch en route to Folkestone. Join your fellow travellers on the coach transfer across the Channel on the Eurotunnel. Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express in Calais and enjoy dinner during your journey across France and into Switzerland. Breakfast is served in your cabin as you experience breathtaking Alpine scenery. Lunch is served as the train passes through Innsbruck, followed by afternoon tea as you descend through the Dolomites to Venice, arriving at 18.00.
Venice to London
The train departs Venice at 11.00 hrs. Dinner, breakfast and a delicious brunch are served on board; afternoon tea is served on the British Pullman before the train arrives in London Victoria at 17.45 hrs.
- Flight from London to Venice or vice versa
- Water taxi transfers on arrival and departure to/from hotel
- Entrance tickets to the Doge’s Palace, Accademia or Guggenheim
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation with breakfast (the price is based on the 4* American Dinesen hotel – prices for alternative hotels and durations available on request)
- One night on board the Orient-Express from Venice to London or London to Venice with all meals included (excluding drinks) - price based on the northbound journey
- Our unique Venice Guide Notes
- The services of the Kirker Concierge to book concert and opera tickets, arrange a private walking tour or reserve a table for a delicious dinner
London to Venice Departures:
16, 23, 30 March; 13, 17, 25 April; 6, 18, 29 May; 1, 4, 26, 29 June; 6, 13, 20, 27 July; 3, 8, 31 August; 7, 10, 21, 24 September; 2, 8, 12, 22, 26 October; 2, 9, 16, 23 November.
Venice to London Departures:
12, 22, 29 March; 12, 16, 24 April; 1, 17, 28, 31 May; 3, 28 June; 5, 12, 19, 26 July; 2, 7, 15 August; 6, 9, 20, 23, 27 September; 7, 11, 17, 25, 29 October; 1, 8, 15, 22 November.
Schedules are subject to change, please call us for the latest information & availability.
Why I chose this offer
- Huge savings of upto £730 per person
- The chance to travel in style and experience outstanding cuisine.
- Tripadvisor "certificate of excellence" - Splendid Hotel
- Superb dded extras such as entrance tickets to Venice's top museums included in the price
As per Itinerary
Various dates as above
Less stress parking at the airport...
Airport Parking at London Heathrow
From only £48.98
Relax in Style before you fly...
VIP Lounge at London Heathrow
From only £14.99
Stay protected whilst abroad...
To arrange your travel Insurance to , call 0333 003 5689