Copenhagen is a vibrant, modern city which blends historical buildings and ancient streets with modern architecture. The Little Mermaid is the most popular attraction in Denmark and a visit to Tivoli Gardens a fairytale amusement park - is a must. For shoppers visit Strøget, Europe's longest pedestrian shopping street.
As the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen is the centre of all things business, culture and tourism. This historical city is repeatedly listed as having the best quality of life in the world, so guests on Copenhagen city breaks can rest assured that they’re in the right place. Filled with spectacular museums, parks, and galleries, visitors are never short of exciting activities to fill their time. There are also three beaches for anyone wishing to brave the cooler waters.
1. Visit Nyhavn Harbour and marvel at the multi-coloured houses that line the canal
2. You can’t visit Copenhagen without discovering the secrets of the Viking Ship Museum
3. Reach the dizzy heights of the spiral spire at The Church of Our Saviour
Popular things to do and see and unmissable experiences
1. The unique Absolut Ice Bar is one drinking venue you’ll never forget
2. For a more culturally refined evening, head to the stunning Copenhagen Opera House
3. For an intimate night of dinner and jazz, the Jazzhus Montmarte is the place to be
- Best time of year to travel: All year round
- Currency: Euro
- Flight time from UK: 1-2 Hours
- Visa and passport information: A visa is not required
What our customers say
Jenni is brilliant! She has found us 2 amazing deals now (for New York and Thailand). Both trips were for during the school holidays but she still came back with amazing prices - I couldn’t find anything close myself. Her responses are always prompt and she does everything she can to tailor the perfect deal for you. She keeps in touch from the day of booking and even offered to check us in. Just recently, our flight to New York was cancelled (no fault of Jenni of course - the storm caused it) and she couldn’t have been more helpful! Don’t hesitate to contact her and book your next trip! MiaRead more comments